Wednesday, September 21, 2011



THE SECRET OF A PRESIDENT


An Interview with Mr Bhaskar Das, President of The Times of India Group of Newspapers:

Sir, which are the five books that have changed your life?

The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
The Future of Competition by Dr C K Prahalad
World 3.0: Global Prosperity and How to Achieve It  by Pankaj Ghemawat
Marketing as Strategy by Nirmalya Kumar
The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell  

You can start reading any of these books, but I recommend The Secret because it will help you develop a sustained equilibrium to face life. Imagine you are a magnet thinking positive all the time; then you will attract positive energy. Conversely, if you are a magnet of negative thoughts, you will end up with negative energy.

The five persons who have profoundly influenced you?

God
Family
Our Vice Chairman, Mr.Samir Jain
My Colleagues
Mr.Pradeep Guha

The five decisions that have made you what you are today?

To Join TOI
To be a perpetual student...learning every day, every moment.
My marriage
Completing my PHD
Accept every new assignment that my Company gives me without asking any question...



No comments:

Post a Comment